Download IB Past Papers Thai A Literature 2019 higher and standard level: Group 1-Studies in Language and Literature past papers and markscheme for various languages are available here, free download to help the students prepare for the forthcoming examination session.
Table of Contents
IB Past Paper Group 1-Studies in Language and Literature past papers and marking scheme 2019
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is a global leader in international education—developing inquiring, knowledgeable, confident, and caring young people.
John Goormaghtigh , Founded: 1968
|Formerly called||International Baccalaureate Organization|
|Motto||Vérité et connaissance (“Truth and Knowledge”)|
- Primary Years Programme: Primary Years ProgrammeThe PYP marks the start of a lifelong journey. It develops caring and culturally aware children aged 3 – 12 to become active participants in their own learning. Age range:3-12 First offered:1997Primary Years Programme
- Middle Years Programme: Middle Years ProgrammeBuilding a solid academic foundation, the MYP develops students’ confidence in managing their own learning and making connections between their learning in the classroom and the real world.Age range:11-16First offered:1994Middle Years Programme
- Diploma Programme: The diploma programme future-ready programme that builds students’ inquiring mindset, fosters their desire to learn, and prepares them to excel at their careers and lead meaningful lives.Age range:16-19First offered:1968Diploma Programme
- Career-related Programme: Career-related programme unique programme for students in their final school years. It equips them with future-ready skills and prepares them to follow their career pathways—combining academic subjects with their own professional interests. Age range:16-19First offered:2012Career-related Programme
- For more information visit the website https://www.ibo.org/programmes/
Download All IB Group 1-Studies in Language and Literature 2019: Download IB Past Papers Thai A Literature 2019
Download IB Past Papers Thai A Literature 2019